Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 10, 2011

Made the move from xbox to playstation

I've had more than three xbox 360 consoles since april 08 and after nearly three years of playing only xbox I decided to sell my new Xbox360 slim and buy a PS3 Move Bundle. This is my first console from Sony, because I never owned a console beside Xbox 360. I didn't even waited to try Kinect before selling my xbox and last year I thought that I am going to be one of the first one to try that peripheral. Maybe I'll try later.

Why I made my move?
-2011 is Sony's year for gaming. A lot of exclusives. Xbox 360 is getting only one exclusive that worth the mention (Gears of War 3).

-I heard more better reviews for Move than Kinect even though the Kinect is now opensource and a lot of people are showing pretty good things with Kinect nowadays.

-PS3 has bluray discs and Xbox don't.

-PS3 has free multiplayer and in Xbox you have to pay $59.99 for a year.

I've been a xbox fan for almost three year and my ps3 is supposed to arrive from amazon next week. So what do you think, did I made the right MOVE?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét